Hi.  Every time I run any of the Drake config programs (through the panel or
otherwise), when it's done, it set the Font path to /:unix and that does not work.  I
manually edit the XF86Config file to put the other font paths back in, comment out
that one, and all's cool - until the next time I want to play with any settings.  Is
there a "model" file I need to put my font paths in or a fix for this?

Thanks -
Chris.
--
Herbs for the way we live today!