I have pulled any remainder of hair out trying to fix this problem.

I am trying to get FrontPage server extensions working on my MDK 7.1 system.  I've
been trying a lot of stuff in the past two days, all to no avail.  I recompiled Apache
from the sources, only to find that perl and php support don't seem to come standard.

My real problem now is that when I try to run the fpsrvadm.exe program of Frontpage, I
get a bunch of errors like:

Symbol `__vt_13strstreambase.3ios' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking

I've re-installed all sorts of libraries, all to no avail.  This stupid thing at least
ran before I did all this messing around.. now, it fails.  There is no source from
Microsoft to recompile this program, but -IT WORKED BEFORE-!  What could I have done
to mess it up?

Please email me directly, and to the list.  Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]