Kadjo N'DOUA wrote:

> MandrakeSoft is happy to announce the second Beta of its next release
> (Ulysses). Among many new features, you will discover KDE 2 (1.94),
> MenuDrake, Kernel 2.2.17 & 2.4 ...
>
> Read the announcement:
> http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en//72beta2.php3
>
> download it:
> http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/72betaftp.php3
> --
>
> Kadjo N'Doua
> Web Content Editor
> http://www.linux-mandrake.com

Kadjo,

Well, what a mess!

These ISO images predate the 7.2beta tree by about two weeks.  The
7.2beta tree is sill being updated with about 100 replacement files
per day, with the update-in-progress flag still up.  When that
disappears, that defines the frozen beta 2, I would have thought. We
are all patiently waiting.

So, which is the definitive 7.2 beta 2?

There can only be ONE, surely!

Also, the link to the mirrors on your announcement page does not
work, so what is the point of making any announcement if you make it
impossible to determine the download tree?

The ISO download paragrah is repeated, the second time with different
servers!

Not very good for a Web Content Editor :-).  Take a moment to test
your work locally as a user before uploading it, eh?   Then test it
again.

--
Regards,

Ron. [AU]