<snip>

> Putting the whole page in a TABLE...  nothing worse than looking at a blank
> screen until the entire page is received before rendering.  Give me
> something to
> read (not ads) while the rest is coming in; if you were behind me on the road
> and I continually stopped and started, how would you feel?  That's how I feel
> about everything-in-a-TABLE pages.
</snip>

There is nothing wrong with everything-in-a-table, as long as the
dimensions of all (non-text) objects are defined in the code. If the
browser knows the dimensions of the graphics, it will leave the correct
space, and cotinue with layout.

But yes, please make sure the access to content is not hindered by
things like this which affect people with low band-width.

Buchan
--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231