At 19:21 -0400 16/9/00, Logos wrote:
>The cd /usr/local/netscape line seems redundant...but for some
>reason trying to
>invoke the netscape script without it caused it to inherit the path
>/usr/local/bin/ from the symbolic link netscape@. But I appreciate
>the reminder

I think that NS6 is still SOOOOO beta that it only finds its
components under the
starting dir of the application, so the cwd of mozilla has to be the directory
where everything is installed. So to run it you hace to cd there and run
netscape...

As I remember, one of the next targets in NS6 readmes was: "running ns from
other places than the distrib dir...".
--
Juan Antonio Magallon Lacarta             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Grupo de Informatica Grafica Avanzada             http://giga.cps.unizar.es