You just need to create a executeable script,
preferably rc.firewall, and drop it in your startup
directory (on my system, /etc/rc.d), and add a line to
the bottom of I think, rc.local to execute the
rc.firewall script.  The rc.firewall script should
modprobe the appropiate modules, and call ipchains
with the rulesets you want.

--Kumba