Hi all,

Yesterday I installed the eval version of win4lin under Mandrake 7.1.
I *had* my Sony CR-X100 burner automagically setup until that point,
using scd0 and I guess scsi emulation.  Win4lin replaced my kernel
with a (LM7.1-specific rpm) kernel to have some extensions for the
program. Next boot time, and kudzu informed me that I do not have a CD
burner any more...

Soon I found out, that my CD-drive moved back to /dev/hdc, obviously
because of the new kernel. If I select the old kernel from lilo, I
have a CD-burner, but I do not have win4lin since the kernel
extensions are missing.

Does anyone know an easy config step (I meant loading a module, or
making adjustments) to set up my CD-burner and have the new kernel as
well?

Thanks

Viktor