Why don't you stop charging your own failures on pure sympa?

Hoyt is subscribed as:

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

And sends e-mails as

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Of coarse he will be asked for comfirmation!

Also, people get unsubscribed because of bouncing messages too: this
happens very often to hotmail users, and there is nothing I can do against
it, unless you prefere the situation we had some months ago when these
folks were blocking the mailserver...

Grmbl.

cu
        Denis