John Lilley wrote:
>How can I change the default Operating System in LILO to Windows? My kids
> are getting very confused having to press TAB and type in Windows!

In /etc/lilo.conf there should be a line "label=windows" in an "other"
section.  You need to have a matching line in the global section of lilo.conf
(near the beginning) that says "default=windows" instead of "default=linux".
Afterwards, be sure to run /sbin/lilo to implement the change.  See man
lilo.conf.  (This is really a question for the newbie list, not here.)

Craig Van Degrift