OK, kde isn't going to work on my sytem.  Since I had a problem not
too long ago with the loss of my rpm database (and rebuilddb didn't
fix it) I am assuming at this point that I have some files from past
kde installs that rpm is unaware of and that these may be interfering.

I am removing all the kde rpms that I have installed and then I want
to remove from my system any and all kde-related files and libs.
Since rpm can't do it, based on what I stated above, I will have to
do it manually.  Can anyone tell me a command that I could use to
remove any file related to qt or kde?  Do ALL kde-related files
and libs have kde in them somewhere (this would make it much easier)?

praedor