Buchan Milne wrote:

> Where did you get these RPMs from ? Cooker? I thought so. Cooker IS THE
> ALPHA of linux mandrake !!!
>
> If you want to play with cooker, you must be prepared for this, the
> warning is on the cooker page!

I got the rpms from the 7.2beta, not cooker - I mistyped/misspoke...I
have
been considering cooker and 7.2beta to be one and the same at this
point.

IF that is still "cooker" than it is mislabeled as 7.2beta.
                                                      ^^^^

In any case, I would assume that the builders would not only compile the
source, but actually test it out before it is placed in the 7.2beta
directory.
I would also hope that they are not simply testing it on a pentium or
pentiumpro
system and leaving it at that (athlons are a biggie to try it on too,
certainly
more so than a straight pentium).

praedor