If you got a static IP (I did. Woo) then just set up the ethernet as with
any network and your cool. If you got a dynamic IP then set it up w/ your
hostname (as they gave you) as the hostname option w/ dhcp. That's pretty
much everything I've heard that you need to do special. If you can't get
it then look in the archives of mlug.missouri.edu for a lot of discussion
on AT&T cable modems.

*^*^*^*
Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sungod robes
 on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little
pickles at you? -- Real Genius