I installed 7.2b3 a few days ago.  I tried to compile a simple
KDE app (kdirstat), but get the error 'can't compile a KDE app...
KDE headers missing'. I used the 'devel' option during install, I've
checked MUO's list of (devel) rpm's needed to compile. They're all
installed and then some.  I tried the mail list archives, and while
i can find the problem, I can't find any responses.  Here's a list
of all 'kde' rpm's installed:

kdesupport-1.94-10mdk
kdelibs-1.94-7mdk
kdebase-1.94-12mdk
kde1-compat-1.1.2-6mdk
kdelibs-sound-1.94-7mdk
kdemultimedia-1.94-6mdk
kdepim-1.94-4mdk
kdenetwork-1.94-4mdk
kdegraphics-1.94-5mdk
kdeaddutils-1.94-5mdk
kdeutils-1.94-4mdk
kde-i18n-British-1.94-4mdk
kdetoys-1.94-4mdk
kdeadmin-1.94-4mdk
kdegames-1.94-4mdk
kdelibs-devel-1.94-7mdk
kdesupport-devel-1.94-10mdk
kdemultimedia-devel-1.94-6mdk
kdeaddutils-devel-1.94-5mdk
kdelibs-sound-devel-1.94-7mdk
kdebase-devel-1.94-12mdk
kdenetwork-devel-1.94-4mdk
kdegraphics-devel-1.94-5mdk
kdesdk-1.94-4mdk

  WTH's missing/wrong? ....   7.2 beta ?   TIA,
--
Tom Brinkman        [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Galveston Bay