Alexander Skwar wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 01:12:30PM -0400, Joseph S. Gardner wrote:
>
> > Keep in touch with http://mandrakeforum.com:
> > Subscribe the "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" mailing list.
>
> Well, quite informative.
>
> PS: Not everyone can or wants to read HTML junk in mails.  I don't want to.
>
> Alexander Skwar

Mr. Skwar,

My appologies 99.95% of my postings are *NOT* HTML and those that are are done
for a reason.  If you had bothered to spend as much time looking at my post as
you did complaining about it perhaps you'd have noticed that I was attempting
to relay information and easily distinguish between normal text / commands /
progy names.  This msg was an ongoing question / answer between myself and
another individual and for grins at the last minute I tacked this list's addy.
So much for the idea that I might find additional insight.

--
Joseph S Gardner