Hello,

I am wanting to replace my Sendmail 8.10.* with the new version of
Sendmail 8.11.1.tar.gz, which I have downloaded, from the Sendmail web
site.

My 8.10.* version (from my 7.1 install) has a peculiar characteristic to
it, which is that it has a config file of a version (8) and it tells me
that it requires a version (9) of the config file for version 8.10.* of
Sendmail, all of which I find to be a bit odd, perhaps if I comment out
the line (V8/Berkley) but oh well, I would just as soon upgrade.

:)

Has anyone here already done this, who might pass on some of their well
earned pearls of wisdom? I offer up all of my thanks, in advance. :)

mrweb