I really don't get this.  It happens on SOME src rpms but most are
fine.  What is the deal here?  I do an "rpm --rebuild" on XFree86-4.0.1
src.rpm using rpm-3.0.5-24mdk and the src builds but no rpms are
produced.  There are no error messages anywhere that I can find yet
nothing of the binary rpm peruasion is to be had.  Why wont rpm
produce rpms when it manages to successfully compile a src rpm?
I have received no dependency missing messages at any time, when
installing my packages, and have made sure that those that are listed
or called for are met.

I could do a "make install" in the XFree86-4.0.1 build directory
and it would install. BUT I WANT A FRICKIN' RPM AND AN ACCOMPANYING
RPM ADDITION TO MY RPM DATABASE.

Anyone have an answer to this damn problem?

praedor