I was updating my Mandrake 7.2 beta system, and I noticed that
kdegames-1.99-2mdk isn't signed by Mandrake.  Frightened that the install
script might have "rm -rf /" in it, I decided to not install it.

Has anyone else installed it?  Is it okay?

And, more importantly, what's going on here?  Every other package MdkUpd
has downloaded has been signed and happy.  What's with this one?

Thanks in advance.

-- Asheesh Laroia.

--
[American] Football combines the two worst features of American life.
It is violence punctuated by committee meetings.