To anyone,
I just installed mandrake 7.1 on my computer. I've got a Soundblaster live sound card
and a Nvidia TNT2 video card. Everything runs fine, except I can't get sound to work
and the screen appears to compressed "inside" the monitor. I have it set to 1024x700
something, and it is at that resolution, but it isn't filling the monitor; it's not
even close to filling the monitor. Also, I have tried to get my sound card to work
with sndconfig, but that won't work. PLEASE help! Thanks.
Payne