You can connect as many computers by NFS as you like but I suggest having
one computer as a fileserver and the rest as clients. You can run into
complicated situations where foo won't boot (unless you rewrite the boot
scripts or do it interactive) until bar is responding and bar won't boot
until foo is. It can be fixed but it's easier to avoid it. If you have
specific NFS/NIS questions email me directly.

*^*^*^*
Have the courage to take your own thoughts seriously, for they will shape
you. -- Albert Einstein