>"Ron Johnson, Jr." wrote:
> > Messages aren't flushed to the access_log until apache is
> > shut down nicely via "httpd stop".  Also, when they are flushed,
> > they are not in chronological order.
> >
> > Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Actually, it will write when some trigger threshold is reached.  It was
compiled with the BUFFERED_LOGS flag that ties into some syslog
feature.  This has been fixed (turned off) in the build that is available
on the cooker.

Sorry if this has already been answered, I was looking for this myself two
months back.

--chris