Title: Posfix

Thanks for all of the help with my SSH problem. I have also posted another issue I am working on. I will repost. Once again thanks.

I have posted this to the postfix list and havent recieved much help. I am trying to direct my email from my server that uses my cable modem and runs Postfix, to my workstation that is connected via a LAN. I was told to read the FAQ but i simply do not comprehend it. does anyone else use this setup? Can you possibly send me a sample of our configuration file so i can see how this is supposed to work? Thanks

Richard Humphrey