For those folks who use Gnu Privacy guard, gpg 1.0.3 is now available at
the usual place, http://www.gnupg.org/. This version incorporates code for
the RSA encryption methods. I found out that everything you need to build
an RPM is included in the tarball; just follow the instructions in the
file INSTALL.

I'd make the RPMs available on my web site, but I don't need a bunch of
armed and testosterone poisoned thugs breaking my door down in the middle
of the night in case I accidentally break some export rule. Sorry.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley

PGP signature