When I restart my PC, linux (Mandrake 7.1) comes up like it is in single mode.
I get some kind of error stating that it is trying to mount loopback, and cant cause
it is already mounted
the I get the "you have been dropped to a shell, enter root password or CTRL-D for
normal startup"
CTRL-D just puts me into a reboot with the same stopper, same point.
Entering root's pw then issuing init 5, brings the machine right up, and functions
great.
I have noticed upon reboot there is something stating that fsck will be forced upon
next reboot
What do I need to do to get the reboot back to normal??
Is there a shutdown script that needs modified or what ??

Brian D. Klar - CVE
OTS
WPAFB
(937)257-5773