I get this error everyonce in a while when trying to configure and make a
program.  It does not happen with every application, and for the life of me I
cannot figure out how to correct it.  Can anyone shed some light on this
error for me:

checking for KDE headers installed... configure: error: your system is not
able
to compile a small KDE application!
Check, if you installed the KDE header files correctly.

I have gotten this error with every distribution that I've ran.  Currently
running Mandrake7.2rc1 with everything installed that I can think of.

  -jon-