Michael Proto wrote:

> > Wish that were true in all cases, got a p3/600 setting right behind me that
> > required me to append the memory in Lilo. Seems it's more bios related since
> > the kernel version is 2.2.15

> Actually, I believe this is a limitation of lilo itself, not the BIOS or
> kernel version.

> In any case, adding the following to /etc/lilo.conf should fix it:

> append="mem=320M"

What is the syntax when there is already an append? Based on various
explanations I found in HOWTOS and elsewhere, I tried several ways on my
sister's Tyan Tsunami BX/AMI BIOS. Nothing I tried got it past 64, so
she's still running windoze.
--
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he
holds his tongue.                Proverbs 17:28 NKJV

 Team OS/2

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.members.atlantic.net