Hopw about both ?

"Ron Johnson, Jr." wrote:

> Hi, all.
>
> While analysing the feasibilty of installing kde2.0 on my old
> Mandrake 6.0, I find that kde2 requires egcs 1.1.x or gcc 2.95.x.
>
> Well, here is what I have:
> libstdc++-2.9.0-3mdk
> libstdc++-devel-1.1.3-3mdk
> pgcc-c++-1.1.3-3mdk
>
> Is pgcc an acceptable equivalent to either of the 2 required
> compilers, or must I rip them out and install egcs-1.1.2?
>
> (Since this has to do with both kde & mdk, I thought that a
> cross-post would be justified.)
>
> Sincerely,
> Ron
> --

Cellphone                                           +27824722231
email                               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Centre for Automotive Engineering           http://www.cae.co.za
South Africas first satellite:        http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za
Control Models                          http://www.control.co.za