I have been trying to install Mandrake 7.0 to dual boot my machine.  I am
using System Commander and I need the install to put Lilo in the first
sector of the boot partition.

But every time I get to that point of the install it just skips asking me
that question and it goes on to configuring X.

In the Cd documentation it says it will ask me where I want to put Lilo but
it never does.  I have tried every install option (normal, custom and
expert)!

I have had no problems installing RH 6.0 & 6.2.  If Mandrake is based on
Red Hat why is this not working.  Is it a flaw with the install.
Squashman dit, embrasse mon fesse.