I have a system that generates PDFs, and I want to mail them back the
user (whose name I have access to in the script). Currently I am just
sending a mail to them with a link to the location of the file.

Does anybody know how I would accomlish this ? I have messed around with
the mailto command, and I think I even got it to send a PDF when in
interactive mode, but that will not do.

I also tried :
$ echo "Your PDF is ready\n~*\n ..etc" | mailto <user> -s '<subject>'

Anyone know how to do this ?

Regards,
Buchan

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231