Hi, I have sitting under my desk at home an old Sun 3/50 x-term that I
used to have running under Debian linux a few years ago, earlier in the
year I was running Storm Linux and managed to get it almost booting, but
there was a problem with either the nfs or tftpd daemons.

Has anyone here set up an x-term like this running under Mandrake?  Or
know where I can get the xkernel package from (I lost it and can't seem to
find it again).

Mark

--
"We don't guarantee anything except that it will take up disk space..."
  Apache 2.0alpha5 Disclaimer

Now Playing: <no audio cd present>