Christopher,

I run a Mux with a Belkin Omni Cube..... I have my keyboard, mouse and
monitor plugged into it ... On one input I have a linux box running Mandrake
7.1 and the other I have a laptop so that when Im at work I dont have to use
the eraser and keyboard without taking up tons of space when at work...

It works like a champ

Werner