Can anyone help here?
I'm running LM7.1 + W98. I'm reconciled to having to go across to W98
for recording, as that's where the sequencer (Sound Studio Gold) lives,
and I like using it, quite apart from not having found a decent
sequencer for linux. Also, if I'm recording, I generally have 3-4 hour
sessions, so changing OS is no particular hassle.

BUT, it would be nice to be able to replay thru Linux.
kmidi will only replay thru my synth, which is no use because I want the
(AWE64) soundcard. kmid, I just can't get any sense from. I tried using
winamp thru wine, but it won't play MIDI files - it will in windows.
(Winamp will play mp3 files thru linux, so something's working)

Ronnie Whipp