I know this isn't Mandrake specific, at least I think not - but I tried to
compile and run the 2.4.0test10 kernel (which I have compiled my own 2.4.0's
from test3 without problems) and it get's to Uncompressing kernel ...ok
booting linux kernel

Then it just stops. Anyone know why it would stop here or somewhere I can go
to get information on specifics like this?

I don't know what I could have done any different with this one as opposed to
any other kernel I compile, and I've never had problems in about 200 kernel
compiles I've had over the last 2 years.

--
Jason Straight - NMO.net Senior Network Tech
Penguinfarm.com - Personal Page