> I can send maill out from outlook thru my linux box all day.

Pinging rdcomputersolutions.net results in an "unknown host"

> ps (i am a windows computer expert not linux. I am learning linux :)   )

Useing a simple tool such as ping help to toubleshoot your problem. pinging
you again only this time adding mail to your domain ex.
"mail.computersoultions.net" results in a response of

Pinging mail.rdcomputersolutions.net [12.21.134.137] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 12.21.134.137
Approximate round trip tmimes in milli-seconds:

This makes me wonder 2 things... Are you running a firewall and if not have
you set up an MX pointer to your server...? For now until you do you should
have your friends and users use "mail.rdcomputersolutions.net as the reply
to your e-mails. I was able to send you email useing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Let me know if you need any help

Phil Connor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]