It's party time again!
(http://forum.mandrakesoft.com/article.php3?sid=20001026040331)

We are officially in post-7.2 discussion period,
and looking forward for new ideas. This means that there will be less of me and Tom on
the forum for a while, and
You will get several other people here to discuss with during next week or so.

In the meantime, I'll work on the new forum, and inform you only if something
extremely important pops up - probably in form of quickies to avoid overflooding the
forum.
Below are todays news:

Kevin has announced that Plex86 can boot Linux!
 Molnar gave a short presentation of KDE2 on earthweb.
 CNET reporters have finally started paying attention to Mandrakesoft. Not completely
accurate, but improvement...
Someone leaked the 7.2 release date. Want to  place bets on how accurate he was?.-)