I had mandrake 7.0 on my office machine (IBM PII 350,
64 mb, S3 trio AGP 4 mb onboard) in dual boot with
win98.
It was running very well until I made de upgrade to
Mandrake 7.1.
Now, each time I do "startx" I get de X screen visible
and working fine after 30 minutes or moore. It does
the same thing if I stay with the old configuration or
other resolutions.
When I try to run XF86Setup gives me the message:
segmentation failure - core dumped
Wiht xf86config gives the same message when I choose
to see the video card list.
Can you help me please?

Júlio Bastos
Portugal