Hello!
   I'm working on making Azerbaijani compatible keyboard based on trq_latin5 ( for my
personal purposes for this time : why? for translating ). I worked on Xmodmap files
(thanks Pablo). But result was not so fine. KDE settings seems better. And I decieded
to try on KDE files. But problem is where I can find these files. Actually I found
some compiled and script files such Kimap.* . Question:
   Can I modife these Kimap files like Xmodmap? Or Xmodmap is a better way?
   If I have a chance so how I can do it? Are there  any tool for it?
   If the Xmodmap is the better way is any of you had a problem before on font
hexadecimal codes: such ot showing fonts beyond 100 (FF). I modified Xmodmap file to
show any font on any key under FF (0x06e for example) .  I tried oe möy friends
suggestion to use like 0u0***. But I have a error when I using this way.
    Is anyone have an experience in such stuff?
   Sincerely Vasif Ismailoglu MD