I found 7.2 after several attempts (It appears that Miami is a little slow
to get this in the stores).  My first attempt to install went a little rough
and I have a question for when it freezes during video driver recognition
and xconfiguration.  Anyway, how can you fix this?  I tried to run
xconfigurator and I couldn't find it.  Is there a replacement to this in
7.2?  There is a clear warning that the system might freeze so there must be
a simple way to recover, I'm just too green to figure it out.  Will Mandrake
offer DrakConf in ncurses / terminal?

Hint for others when adsl hangs - It happened to me and I was unable to boot
into even runlevel: 3.  (caused by the adsl pppoe setup).  For whatever
reason, the specified device was incorrect and both eth were brought up on
boot.  I passed runlevel: 1 in lilo and entered linuxconf and disabled adsl
on startup.  If this is roaringpenguin, shouldn't the NIC be disabled until
adsl-start / connect is issued?  Should be a snap if you configure it
afterwards.  Any hoot, I hope this helps someone.

Andy