On 13 Nov, Tom Berkley wrote:
> There are two cd's for booting in rescue mode, the first one has the
> kernel on it, the second one is a ramdisk image of system files ( ls,
> rm, cp, mount, ... and rpm). I think that the file is in the images
> directory on the install cd and it is named rescue.img

Thanks. I got one of those mazine-type CD's so I don't have the second CD.
I'll get the image from the web site or something, to see what I can do with
it.

Thanks again,

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED --> UPDATE YOUR ADDRESSBOOK

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
Netergy Networks - Java Center            and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 282-8484 ext. 228                                   -Doug Camilli
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Penguin Power!