On 16 Nov, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> Which Mandrake version are you using, and when you use 7.2, which
> printing system (CUPS or lpr)?

7.1 and I'm using lpr. Last night I downloaded CUPS (not a cooker release
because the RPM had a bunch of depencies I couldn't figure out) but I'm
still trying to figure out how to add my Postscript Printer. I decided to
install CUPS because I couldn't figure out how to make the lpr system work
properly.

But I'm still open to suggestions.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED --> UPDATE YOUR ADDRESSBOOK

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
Netergy Networks - Java Center            and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 282-8484 ext. 228                                   -Doug Camilli
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Penguin Power!