When I run konqueror while using the enlightenment window manager, no
desktop icons appear, even though I've enable KDE support.  I seem to
remember that with KFM and enlightenment the desktop icons did appear.

Also, when I try to run knotes under enlightenment (by executing knotes
from a console) nothing seems to happen.  I remember that under KDE
1.1.2 and Enlightenment 16.4 a little icon would appear on my desktop
and I could double click it to create new notes.  Is there a special
option I need to start knotes with?  I've tried most of the options
listed under knotes --help-all and nothing seems to work.