On 19 Nov, Ken Thompson wrote:
> On Sunday 19 November 2000 06:14 pm, you wrote:
>
>> > I'm taking it that no one knows how to get my GUI back?  I'd hate to
>> reinstall....
> I had a similar problem and corrected it by running drakxconf and setting up
> the vid card and monitor again..

And maybe, just maybe, you aciddentally changed the boot level? TO boot in
graphical mode, you have to use level 5, I think. Maybe it was changed
somehow?

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED --> UPDATE YOUR ADDRESSBOOK

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
Netergy Networks - Java Center            and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 282-8484 ext. 228                                   -Doug Camilli
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Penguin Power!