On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 09:25:14AM -0800, Tom Berkley wrote:
> That may be one of the problems, but I think that some people need to
> check address to lines and make certain that they haven't picked up more
> than one occurrence of [EMAIL PROTECTED] when they poke the
> reply button in their mail browser.

That would certainly be a good thing to do in any event.

However, Yo, LST MANAGER: perhaps the list manager would be so kind as to
include a procmail recipe that detects and deletes duplicate messages.

And those of you who are somewhat conversant with procmail can add your
own. I have one, and that is why I don't see very many of the duplicate
messages.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley