Hi,

well, I can print. I don't have any problems with the permissions,
queues, etc. The question is what I print. I have a normal, standard,
classical hp 520. I was very happy when I knew that there's another
drivers with a lot of options, the hpdj.

I can configure my printer with the hpdj driver. I can print... the
question is that I print at 200% of the size of the document. I have
tried to configure the lpoptions, configure with kups, with
localhost:631, nothing of nothing.

I can print with the classic dj500 driver, but with strange margins.
Any ideas,

Best regards,

Leo

--