administrator a écrit :

> This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
>
> ------------=_974309431-6208-1224
>
> i was wondering if anyone is running corporate server 1.0?
>
> right now i run mandrake 7.0 on my dns servers and for another network
> server.  i use SUSE for my web and mail, but i'm looking to move the SUSE
> machines to mandrake also.
>
> can anyone recommend corporate server?  anything i should know about?  i
> haven't talked to sales yet, cause i figured getting everyone's opinion was
> more valuable than a sales person  :)
>
> matthew gansert
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> sys/net admin

> ------------=_974309431-6208-1224--

I use corporate server 1.0.1 at home and at work for my servers (it's
the upcoming corporate server - more than 80 packages updated). It's
based on a 7.1, it's much leaner (no extra packages) than the regular
'mass-market' distros, and i like it mostly because of that. It's also
easy to admin.
--
Sylvestre Taburet - Services Department ................
: MandrakeSoft, 43 rue d'Aboukir, 75002 Paris - FRANCE :