Hi all,

Since the mandrake menu editor can't cope with toplevel entries in KDE e.g.
I would like to put kmenuedit back in place of Menudrake.
A few questions spring to mind:
1. What happens when you uninstall Mandrake's menu package, what are you
left with?
2. How can you get hold of kmenuedit without having to recompile the whole
KDE package it is part of? Is mandrake offering this separately?
In the mean time I found out there's some doc about the new menu system.
I'll read it in the hope it will solve things.
Which user is constantly switching between Window Managers and needs this
feature anyway? It makes life for everyone else just more complicated.

Guy Zelck
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]