> > I've been working on a computer for a friend of mine, I will be
> networking it with a Mac and I plan to use it as a Mac file and print
> server using NetaTalk ( Linux Appletalk). I've found several source RPM
> packages on sourceforge but I can never download them because the
> sourceforge servers are too busy!!
>
> Are there any mirrors where I could find NetaTalk pre-packaged for
> Mandrake 7.1?

I don't think there is a Mandrake specific one, but you could snag a Redhat
version from rpmfind.net

Netatalk is something that really needs to be put into the Mandrake distro.
There are some of us out here that have Macs & Windows & Linux systems on the
same network.

--
Alex
(Go easy on me, I'm a COBOL programmer in real life)