On Sunday 26 November 2000 09:22 pm, you wrote:

> > Does anyone have a link or know where I could get some documentation on
> how to get an Iomega Zip 100 (parallel port version) working under
> Mandrake 7.2?

I don't recall where I got the info but I have one and it is working.

First, I added an entry to fstab:

/dev/sda4  /mnt/zip  msdos auto user,exec,noauto 0 0

Then I added the mountpoint to /mnt to match above.

Then I added the following to my rc.local:

/sbin/modprobe ppa

That was it and it works.  I believe you could also add an entry to
your /etc/modules.conf (alias ppa.o ppa) and that may work as
well.

I did manually create a kdelnk for it on my desktop.

praedor