On Fri, 17 Nov 2000 23:34:14 "Rivera, Oscar" wrote:
> you cna use cloneit look for it in freshmeat.
>

> > > Is there a howto someplace or something for how to set up Mandrake
> > do an automatic installation, only prompting say for IP address etc?
> > RedHat used to have something called a "kickstart" or something as I
> > recall, with a script you could use.  Does Mandrake have this?

I think your better way would be to copy mdk CDs on an nfs/ftp/http server
and make a net install, save your floppy for replication and feed it to
all the machines you want to install...

--
Juan Antonio Magallon Lacarta                                 #> cd /pub
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     #> more beer