I'm having serious issues with Mandrake 7.2 on one of my machines.

For starts, the network refuses to work.  For some reason, it's not
setting up the routing table properly (the route command is only showing
the localhost route).  I'm looked thru every config file related to
networking I can think (which is quite a few), and everything looks
fine.  Neither DrakConf nor Linuxconf seem to help, either.  I really
don't want to have to make a script to manually add the routes each time
the system boots - that would be rediculous.  I'm not really sure what
other relevant information I could give that would help, so let me know
if there is anything anyone can think they would need to know to help
me.

I'm pretty sure I can get everything else fixed (it's a shame I even
have to fix anything after a fresh install, but oh well) once I can get
my local network (and this internet) access on that machine.

By the way, I'm not subscribed to this list - it generates way too much
traffic for me.  Please reply to my e-mail address
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you,
Sean Etc.