Dear friends:

My thanks to all of you who offered to help by sending me a copy of
LM7.2 with KDE 2.0 Final. I genuinely appreciate it. Fortunately, no
need for that. When I ordered LM7.2 Complete from Macmillain, I already
knew about the Walmart fiasco and, as insurance, I also ordered the
Cheapbytes 2-CD FTP copy. It's very good. I'll deal with Macmillain
about this in the next few days. Their spokesman ASSURED me over the
phone (after checking with his software people) that the Nov. 28
Macmillain LM72 would include KDE 2.0 Final. So, I should have no
problem getting my money back or getting a raincheck for LM 7.3.

Still, Macmillain had plenty of time to do the right thing and
apparently they didn't quite measure up.

At least that's the way I see it.

Benjamin